E filing v/s.lockbox for EAD

Hilliard, OH |

Which is faster, e filing or sending documents to lockbox for EAD visa application.

I like USPS next day.I know some attorney like electronic filing...I think both options will take approximately the same amount of time.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

A couple of days do not matter. What matters is success.
Lalita Haran
Attorney: Immigration Law
13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
Carmel, IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174

Contact (317) 660-6174 for specific legal advice tailored to your situation. Answers given on this website are of general nature and are not tailored to your specific situation. You should not act on this answer without checking with an Immigration Attorney.

Lalita, my husband who has an L2 is going to be in the US only for 3 weeks, so whether it is a good idea to apply for his EAD. We want to make sure that his biometric happen before he has to leave.

Recommended articles about Immigration