E Felony, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Arraignment charge R005,, this is one of my charges what does the R005 mean ??

Jamaica, NY |

E Felony, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Arraignment charge R005 is one of my charges what does the R005 mean?/ its under the disposition/sentence on e courts

There is not enough information here to give you an actual answer.

Why not ask the attorney who handled the matter for you?

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

I am unaware of a criminal charge that relates to that designation. You should contact your original attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case. E-courts frequently has mistakes.

Richard Southard
212-385-8600
I am a former Deputy Bureau Chief with the Kings County DA’s Office with over 15 years experience specializing in criminal law cases. I offer free in-person, phone and video consultations.

All answers are for information purposes only. Answering this question or any future questions does not form any attorney-client relationship. Be mindful, that answers are limited by the limited facts presented by the questioner and are not meant to take the place of competent legal advice by an attorney fully informed of all the facts surrounding your case. However, be aware that nothing posted in a public forum such as this can be deemed confidential or privileged communication. For a privileged private consultation, contact me at 212-385-8600 or via my website www.reasonabledoubtny.com

I haven't ever seen R0005 before and have no idea what it would mean. Speak to the attorney who represented you and have him/her give you the specifics of your disposition