E-cigarettes do not contain tobacco only nicotine. Is it legal for someone under the age of 18 to purchase, use, and possess

Baltimore, MD |

ecigaretttes? Can I smoke them on the premises of my high school if the rules only bans smoking cigarettes?

1. That will depend on the rules of your high school. If they are legal to purchase if you are under 18, then you are entitled to have them generally; however, your school might still ban them.

The information provided herein is general information only and not legal advice. The information provided herein does not create an attorney client relationship and is not a substitute for having a consultation with an attorney. It is important to have a consultation with an attorney as the information provided in this forum is limited and cannot possibly cover all potential issues in a given situation

2. In Maryland you must still be 18 to purchase e-cigarettes.

This is not legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This is for education and informational purposes only. It is always recommended that you contact an attorney with any concerns as each individual case is unique.

Juvenile law topics