E bay raised the sub title and gallery pictures from 2 cents to$ 2.50 per subtitle, there was no warring or prior notification

Loma Linda, CA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

i have been selling on e bay for almost 9 years , all along and right from the beginning the sub title and the gallery pictures were free and sometimes 2 cents , our listing renewed automatically and the bill deducted from our account , but between august 2010 and December 2011 they were charging $ i . 50 per subtitle and 2 . 50 per gallery picture , they did that for almost 18 months . the moment we learned about this we canceled our 1000 items listing and re post it without any sub title or gallery pictures , we sent e bay 4 registered leers complain about this error and demanded the money back . we talked prior to the letters to about 35 employees regarding the refund and nothing was resolved . e bay never notified us about the increase of the fees , we never received an e mail from them . help

1. You posted this a few weeks ago and received numerous thoughtful and correct responses.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.