DWI MISDEMEANOR PROBATION VIOLATION SENTENCING

Buffalo, NY |

I HAVE A SENTENCING ON 11/25/13 ON SOME PROBATION MISDEMEANOR VIOLATIONS THAT I PLEADED GUILTY TO VIOLATIONS ARE:
1.) TWO MISSED PROBATION DATES FROM LAST YEAR DECEMBER 2012
2.) LEAVING THE STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION
3.) DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE

MY ATTORNEY IS GOING TO DO A PRE SENTENCE MEMORANDUM FOR THE JUDGE EXPLAINING THAT I A.)HAVE NO PRIORS OF ANYTHING , B.)I HAVE 2 CHILDREN , C.)SERVED 4 YEARS IN THE MILITARY , D.)AN THAT I OWN A SMALL BUSINESS THAT EMPLOYS ABOUT 12 WORKERS.
MY QUESTION IS WILL THE JUDGE CONSIDER ANY OF THIS AND GIVE ME A LIGHTER SENTENCE OR WILL SHE GIVE ME A FULL SENTENCE NO MATTER WHAT I'VE DONE WITH MY LIFE AND WHAT I CURRENTLY AM DOING.

1. Speak to your attorney about this. Obviously he thinks he will help.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY

2. Of course the judge will consider it. What is going on in the Judges head is another story and how badly your probation officer paints the picture of your violations also matters as well. If you are fortunate enough to be kept on probation or given weekends, I would toe the line from now on. It will come back to haunt you if you don't comply with the terms and conditions of probation to the letter. Good luck with it.

For more information, please visit www.kvatoughlaw.com

3. No one can answer what a judge will do in any circumstance, however any judge will pay attention to all the information before them. You should discuss this with your attorney.

If this answer was helpful please click that block. Answers in the forum are only general and it is always best to contact a criminal defense lawyer to discuss your case. We handle NY, NJ and all Federal Court cases. Bukh Law Firm P.C., 14 Wall Street, New York NY 10005, (212) 729-1632. www.nyccriminallawyer.com

DUI topics