Skip to main content

DWI and i stole 43 dollars worth of merchadise in walmart.. what will happen to me?

Plano, TX |

Is the first and the last time i steal anything and the last... what should i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


For both, call local criminal defense attorneys.

Regarding the theft... an attorney that handles class C misdemeanors can help you out with this. They might be able to get the charge dismissed, but if not, they can likely help you eventually have it erased from your record after you successfully complete a deferred adjudication.

You tagged this question as "juvenile." If you are a juvenile, it was probably a DUI which is much less severe than the adult DWI. Either way, get an experienced local DUI/DWI attorney to defend you.

BEST ANSWER I got....and I hope I was HELPFUL! My answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. Contact Steve Hamer at (214) 843-1529 for a FREE CONSULTATION.


Duplicate post, here is my answer from your other posting:

The penalties for the DWI will be more serious than the theft, and you should retain an experienced Texas DWI attorney to handle these matters for you. Use this website to find a few experienced candidates who devote a lot of their time to DWI defense, then take the time to call a few and get someone retained ASAP.


Too late, I would have told you not to admit it online.

Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer