DV2013 what is my chances to get an immigrant Visa?

Ashburn, VA |

when I checked the DV2013 results I found that I have been selected for further processing , and My number is 2013AS000062XX... can any lawyer who is familiar with DV# tells me what are my chances. Thank you

1. I cannot tell but the lower the number for your country the better.

2. No. It all depends on how high your number is, and how many people with numbers lower than yours actually apply.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.