DV 2014 Program Applicants - Form DS-230

Flushing, NY |

On the instruction for DS-230 part II, it says: "all family members applying for a diversity visa must submit both Part I and II. Note: Each Form DS-230 Part II, Sworn Statement should be submitted unsigned."
****so should I fill Q36-44 on part 2 and stop filling after it says "DO NOT WRITE BELOW THE FOLLOWING LINE.The consular officer will assist you in answering item 45.DO NOT SIGN this form until instructed to do so by the consular officer"
****OR I have to leave part 2 Blank!???

1. You have to fill out the form and submit it unsigned. That is all there is to it.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

2. Yes, complete the form up to the portion where it you are instructed not to writer below and do not sign it as instructed. Good luck!

3. Follow their simple instructions: Complete the form & submit it unsigned. QED

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.