During the years of 2006 and 2007 I had well over $12000 of dental work done. Since 2007 every tooth dentist did had to be redon

When I contacted [removed] who did the work, I asked why almost 26 teeth had to be redone, ie crowns fell out etc. he stated it is not his fault I grind my teeth. I dont grind my teeth and have spent an additional $12000 fixing his work and it continues each tooth as either fallen out or is discolored and shotty

Camarillo, CA -

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Mokena, IL

You should not publish the name of an individual in this public forum. Additionally, it is possible you grind your teeth during your sleep. Grinding is very common and there are night guards made to protect your teeth. Before you jump to conclusions, get a second or even a third opinion.

You did not ask any question but if you think you have a case against your dentist, you need to gather all your paperwork and bring it to an attorney who practices in the area of professional malpractice for an evaluation. These kinds of cases are extremely time consuming, slow moving, and expensive. Before you can even file, you would need an expert to declare that the work performed was substandard.

Sponsored Listing
Adrienne Patricia Allen

Adrienne Patricia Allen

Personal Injury Lawyer - Grass Valley, CA

You will need to find another dentist who can examine you and review the records of the prior dentist tosee if they find negligence or malpractice. That may help you to obtain an attorney iyou already have this opinion. Also there may be a statute of limitations problem. Good luck.

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Medical Malpractice Attorney

This type of dental case can be very hard to bring. A lot depends upon your dental history.
Certainly, consult with a local lawyer.
I wish you the best.

Kevin C. Murphy

Kevin C. Murphy

Licensing Attorney - San Diego, CA

Consult w/ a medical malpractice law firm ASAP.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Best bet is to get a night guard if you are a bruxer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Related Advice