During my stay in the united States, I bought a packet drinks at the airport when I returned to Europe. In the package there was

Asked almost 2 years ago - Charlotte, NC

During my stay in the united States, I bought a packet drinks at the airport when I returned to Europe. In the package there was a t-shirt with a big brand inside. I understood that it was for their advertising. The problem is that since I put this shirt, everyone around me has bought this brand of drink. In fact, this brand has used me for advertising without my consent. But advertising is paid for. No advertising is free for people who represent the brand. I am therefore obliged to seek compensation for the free publicity, and having was used to advertise the brand. I'll ask the sum
of 10 million Euros.

Thanking you in advance for answering me fairly quickly.

I will return to Etas States to discuss orally.

Yours sincerely.

Mr Mantezolo

1. Matthew Vernon Silva

2

Answered . If you are interested in filing a suit, I would charge 30% (3.3 million Euros).

2. Bobby L. Bollinger Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . I think the free shirt was your consideration.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Well, you can always ask!

But my crystal ball says your not gonna get even one Euro. With a fee up front, paid cash in advance, I sure you can find an attorney somewhere--but not likely on avvo.

What you described is sales promotion not advertising.

4. L. Maxwell Taylor

2

Answered . Your suit will fail.