During my stay in the united States, I bought a packet drinks at the airport when I returned to Europe. In the package there was

Charlotte, NC |

During my stay in the united States, I bought a packet drinks at the airport when I returned to Europe. In the package there was a t-shirt with a big brand inside. I understood that it was for their advertising. The problem is that since I put this shirt, everyone around me has bought this brand of drink. In fact, this brand has used me for advertising without my consent. But advertising is paid for. No advertising is free for people who represent the brand. I am therefore obliged to seek compensation for the free publicity, and having was used to advertise the brand. I'll ask the sum
of 10 million Euros.

Thanking you in advance for answering me fairly quickly.

I will return to Etas States to discuss orally.

Yours sincerely.

Mr Mantezolo

1. Well, you can always ask!

But my crystal ball says your not gonna get even one Euro. With a fee up front, paid cash in advance, I sure you can find an attorney somewhere--but not likely on avvo.

What you described is sales promotion not advertising.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

2. If you are interested in filing a suit, I would charge 30% (3.3 million Euros).

The information provided by Attorney Matthew V. Silva is based upon the generic and ambiguous facts presented in short questions. Without a full consultation with an attorney, you should not rely upon any information presented in this forum. The intricate facts of every case are different. The information provided is not legal advice and should not be the basis of any decision without the actual guidance of an attorney. Further, any information provided by Attorney Matthew V. Silva should not be perceived as a willingness to represent you or actual representation. If you would like to speak with Attorney Matthew V. Silva, please call Silva and Sweet, PLLC at 910-333-9833 or visit www.silvaandsweet.com.

3. Your suit will fail.

4. I think the free shirt was your consideration.