During a ethical investigation Can ethical investigator share personal information from grievant with responder ?

Greenwood Lake, NY |
Filed under: Professional ethics

The grievant give some personal information to the investigator alike evidence to proof facts. The investigator take and share information with responder. (Third person)

Can investigator share personal documents with responder without authorization ?

What about the confidentiality of the investigation ?

How effective is rica te act in this situation ?

Hmmm, this looks familiar. Please see my earlier answer.

I repond your answer and because your suggest I rebuild my situation in small pieces to make more understandable and easy to read for people. I think wasn't to clear in the fisrt post about my questions. Please see my repond to you...thanks again !

Anthony Bettencourt Cameron

Anthony Bettencourt Cameron

Every good wish.

Mr.Bettencourt I laught with your first comment....hhmmmm this look familiar....make reference to my situation, grammar or both ? And another questions...it's obviously in my case. The investigator don't keep confidentiality to my personal records but they ask me to keep confidentiality of his records. I can imagine because they didn't with me...Do I need to keep confidentiality with his records ? They can violated my privacity sharing information with a third person. Can I do the same without legal problems ?

Yes because an investigator does not have a duty to keep your confidences. To do so would make every investigation a sham because facts of circumstance can never be probed because all "facts" (and further allegations) suddenly become confidential.

I never heard of a "rica te" act so I cannot respond to that part of the question.

Thank you ! Private Information Act Under a ethical investigation ...the investigator don't have the reponsablity to keep personal records confidentiality ...that's sucks ! But she was able to keep confidentiality with lawyer statements ..very convenient ! This not fair and impartial investigation and desition....this was a very protective actions from Ethic Commite pro-responder..the system works alike that ? II feel alike the investigator was doing duties alike father to protect his boy actions...this not right. I'm start feeling a little bit alike Eliott Roger because this not justice ...the reponder and the Ethic Committe against my grievance. The investigator don't néed to keep confidentiality unbeliever but she don't need to keep faintness and impartial desitions either ....right ? I will appreciated your help ...just unbeliever !

I give to her five months of history record calls and just two pages helpfull with eveidence. The rest irrelevant and she give reponder the full records. No just the two pages of evidence ...the full record and that really piss me with her and now if not confidentiality during investigation and any protections to me...I know now is something wrong in the way the system looking truly facts and provide justice in this situation.

Professional ethics topics