During a custody will the other lawyers bring up child support payments and how does this effect your case .....

Asked over 2 years ago - New York, NY

i use to always pay late but now im on track and pay on time....Will the courts also look at my credit history. i have some account under collection and judgements

1. Hillary Johns

Answered . I cannot guarantee how a judge will rule in a particular case and there are a lot of factors which go into a Judge's ruling. Keep in mind that I am licensed in California, not New York. What I would suggest you do is speak with a lawyer in Manhattan or the surrounding area who can advise you.

Ms. Johns is a lawyer although she is not your lawyer unless and until you have consulted with her and signed a fee contract or letter agreement confirming her representation of you. This post does not constitute legal advice and no attorney client relationship results.