Duration of Armin processing ?

I got a yellow two two one g on 10th Dec . I was not asked for any documentation . My visa status shows Administrative processing . Its way over 60 Days . When I call DOS or Toronto consulate they say its pending . What should I do in order to be heard ? I am a firs time H one B visa stamp

Bridgewater, NJ -

Find Out More

Attorney Answers (3)

Alena Shautsova

Alena Shautsova

Immigration Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may... more
Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

Try your senator or congressman.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

Consult with the employer's attorney

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Featured Legal Guides

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.