DUI with injury misdemeanor charges filed after single car accident. Need an Attorney recommendation. Santa Clara County, CA

Asked about 5 years ago - San Jose, CA

Case is filed in San Jose, CA (Santa Clara County). I'm considering the following Attorneys:

Randy Moore
Bruce Kapsack

- Randy Moore is based in San Jose.
- Bruce Kapsack is based in Oakland but travels throughout the Bay Area (and Northern CA) as required.

Both seem to have extensive DUI experiense with Mr. Kapsack having more reviews and media coverage but Mr. Moore practicing longer. Mr Kapsack is AV rated and Mr Moore is BV rated by martindale.com That's academic though.

What are folks recommendations if they had a choice?

1. Amy Treanor Morell

1

Answered . Randy Moore is great and wins trials in San Jose.

2. Manny Daskal

1

Answered . Like Amy, I know both these attys. personally. You can't go wrong with either so what I would recommend is meeting with both and deciding who is best for you personally. Also make sure that the attorney you are hiring is the actual attorney who will be representing you and not an associate of theirs. You need to figure out which atty. will be there for you.

3. John M. Kaman

Pro

Answered . Bruce Kapsack no contest is the best.