Skip to main content

DUI charge removed from record in Oregon court.

Hillsboro, OR |

I have a 20 year old DUI arrest in Oregon that was dismissed after completion of a diversion program. I'd like to get this stricken from my record - I live in louisanna so I'll need someone to handle this in Oregon. Can you help and how much will it cost?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Effective January 1, 2010, DUII (and other traffic crime) arrests may be expunged if the charge was dismissed or if the prosecutor declined prosecution on the case - but this does NOT apply if the dismissal of the DUI charge occurred through the diversion program. This is set out in Oregon law - ORS 137.225(7)(b).

    So, unfortunately, there is no way to expunge this arrest.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics