Dui arrest was in Azuza,California. How do we request a DMV hearing? Live in Riverside,California. Been almost 10 days!

Asked over 1 year ago - Riverside, CA

How do we request the hearing? Time is of the essence .

1. Christopher Paul Sohovich

Pro

3

Best Answer

Answered . It should be on your pink temporary license.
    Phone (909) 383-7413
    Fax (909) 383-7439

2. Mark K Rosenfeld

3

Answered . You can contact the DMV directly or hire an attorney to help you with this and many other DUI related matters. You would not operate on yourself don't practice law on yourself.

3. Richard Franklin Taub

3

Answered . My colleagues are correct. DUI cases are very difficult to defend, especially for those not trained to do so. DMV hearings are, statistically harder to win then the criminal case. DUI cases are one of the most complex categories if cases to try because of the use of scientific evidence. Think hard before you try to handle this yourself. Nevertheless, if you must obtain the hearing before the time to act expires and before you can get counsel, follow the instructions on the form given you by the police officer or appear at DMV to request the hearing in person.

4. Matthew Murillo

Pro

3

Answered . You would need to contact the Covina Driver Safety Office. I don't have their number on hand, but you can google it or just call the 866 number located on the top right corner (front page) of the pink temporary license you were given.

5. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

2

Answered . The DMV driver safety office that has jurisdiction needs to be contact immediately. It would be the office assigned to Azuza. In addition, there are certain legal rights you need to request from the DMV when contacting them to protect your driving privileges.

DUI defense is very technical and you shouldn't leave it to happenstance. I suggest contacting an attorney to review the facts and develop a strategy. Many reputable attorneys offer a free consultation. I suggest meeting with at least one soon while the facts are still fresh in your mind.

http://dui-lawyer-long-beach.com/
    (800) 409-7010

6. Michael Jon Fremont

Pro

2

Answered . their is a number to call for driver safetybon right upper corner of pink
    temp license. also look on internet for local dmv driver safety office
    number and address. this os not your local dmv office..its dmv driver safety
    >