DUI arrest in MN

Crystal Lake, IL |

How will a 90 day revocation of driving privileges in the state of MN affect my IL driving status? After being charged with DUI, the case has been resolved by pleading guilty to a lesser charge f careless driving, but the 90 day revocation will still stand.

1. If you had an attorney, I suggest giving them a call. Otherwise, you're essentially left playing a waiting game to hear from the IL version of DMV, if at all. I have had plenty of out of state clients never hear anything from their home-state DMV regarding their license, and I've had others take as long as 2 years. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

2. I agree with the above attorney's advice

the information provided above is for information purposes only and you should consult an attorney for specific answers to your case

3. The DL suspension is a separate (administrative) court proceeding. It is possible to fight the suspension, but you have to file for a judicial review of the suspension within 30 days of receiving your notice of suspension. If you are still inside that 30 day window, this is possible; if not, then the 90 day suspension will stand and your IL driving privileges will likely be affected.

Traffic tickets topics