Dui

Atlanta, GA |

i have dui in gran island ne .. its an outstanding warrent i live in atlanta...what should i do

1. My advice is to find a lawyer in Nebraska where the outstanding warrant is and find out what the local practice in that court is for lifting the warrant. If it is a misdemeanor DUI, it is very unlikely law enforcement in Atlanta will come looking for you and extradite on it alone. It very well could, however, lead to a suspension of your drivers license here. Keep in mind also, that with advances in computer networking, we are finding that state's databases are doing a better job of cross-referencing these types of warrants. I would hate for you to be stopped for a minor traffic violation, get arrested on this warrant, and then spend a couple of days in jail before Georgia gets word that Nebraska will not extradite on a misdemeanor. Go to AVVO or NCDD.com to start looking for lawyers near Grand Island who can help.

2. You should consult with an experience DUI attorney located near Gran Island, NE.

My response to your question is a generic response and should not be construed as controlling to your case. I can not effectively advise about your case without knowing all the facts. Additionally, my response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You can contact my office to schedule an appointment if you would like to have me represent you.

DUI topics