Skip to main content

DUI, Criminal mischief, PI, and a warrant

Indianapolis, IN |

warrant from two years ago, under wrong name. dui blew a couple points over.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It is axiomatic that you need competent criminal defense counsel to fight for you.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,



Well, the question is, do you think there would be jail time? Told multiple times that, that name was not the correct name.

Robert Jason De Groot

Robert Jason De Groot


Only an attorney in your area will be able to tell you. In my area there would not be jail time for a first DUI.


Your question does not really explain what you are charged wit, where, or why, and thus no potential courses of action can be suggested to you - except one ... and my colleague attorney DeGroot suggests, hire competent counsel who can help you unravel your current situation.


Get a criminal lawyer to fight it

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer