DUI - CRN Evaluation. For first offense DUI (alcohol) in montgomery county PA... will there be a urine test at CRN Evaluation?

Asked over 1 year ago - Plymouth Meeting, PA

DUI level of .14.. first offense... have CRN evaluation and wasnt sure what occurred there?

1. Adam D. Zucker

Pro

6

Answered . The purpose of a CRN evaluation is to determine need for treatment for Alcohol abuse and dependancy. I've never in 25 years had a client have a urine test administered at a CRN evaluation in Montgomery County, but I suspect there is always a first time.

Adam Zucker, Esquire
    One W. First Ave.
    Suite 101
    Conshohocken, PA 19428
    (610) 832-0100

2. Zachary Cooper

4

Answered . There is usually not a urine test for the CRN evaluation but that is not to say that once you are placed onto the ARD program they can't rest you. I would make sure you talk with an experienced DUI attorney in Montgomery County to make sure you understand all your options. Also I would not post things on this forum because anyone can read it. Talk about it with your attorney only.

3. Robert C. Keller

2

Answered . The CRN evaluation is a state wide multiple test to determine your drinking habits and need for treatment. There is a fee for this test. You should retain an attorney to represent you in the case.