DUI - CRN Evaluation. For first offense DUI (alcohol) in montgomery county PA... will there be a urine test at CRN Evaluation?

Plymouth Meeting, PA |

DUI level of .14.. first offense... have CRN evaluation and wasnt sure what occurred there?

1. There is usually not a urine test for the CRN evaluation but that is not to say that once you are placed onto the ARD program they can't rest you. I would make sure you talk with an experienced DUI attorney in Montgomery County to make sure you understand all your options. Also I would not post things on this forum because anyone can read it. Talk about it with your attorney only.

2. The purpose of a CRN evaluation is to determine need for treatment for Alcohol abuse and dependancy. I've never in 25 years had a client have a urine test administered at a CRN evaluation in Montgomery County, but I suspect there is always a first time.

Adam Zucker, Esquire
    One W. First Ave.
    Suite 101
    Conshohocken, PA 19428
    (610) 832-0100

This information does not create an attorney /client relationship and should not be use or relied upon to make any decision in your case. Only consultation with your own attorney can provide you with the advice you need for your case.

3. The CRN evaluation is a state wide multiple test to determine your drinking habits and need for treatment. There is a fee for this test. You should retain an attorney to represent you in the case.