Due process? Can there be a settlement conference in a case before a Pre-trial conference?

Was supposed to have PTC on 03/28/2012, showed up in court and was informed that the prosecutor was a no-show. Was told by the judge, when I questioned him about the prosecutor's absence and now what or when will be my next court date, "off the record" will call you, didnt hear a thing until i call pd's office repeatedly and finally was informed 5 days ago of a hearing to be held this thursday 04/26, 2012 supposedly for motion by cousel to withdraw from my case because I am unreasonable. Now I was just informed by his office that the motion was being held without decision until after settlement conference on thursday. I have yet to receive PTC is this not denial of due process can I file pre-trial motion to dismiss based on denial of due process, arraingment over 10 months ago.

Phoenix, AZ -

Paul E Knost

Paul E Knost

Criminal Defense Attorney - Tolleson, AZ

This question raises a large number of issues. I think you would be better off consulting with three or four reputable and experienced criminal defense lawyers. I wish you the best.