Due process? Can there be a settlement conference in a case before a Pre-trial conference?

Phoenix, AZ |

Was supposed to have PTC on 03/28/2012, showed up in court and was informed that the prosecutor was a no-show. Was told by the judge, when I questioned him about the prosecutor's absence and now what or when will be my next court date, "off the record" will call you, didnt hear a thing until i call pd's office repeatedly and finally was informed 5 days ago of a hearing to be held this thursday 04/26, 2012 supposedly for motion by cousel to withdraw from my case because I am unreasonable. Now I was just informed by his office that the motion was being held without decision until after settlement conference on thursday. I have yet to receive PTC is this not denial of due process can I file pre-trial motion to dismiss based on denial of due process, arraingment over 10 months ago.

1. This question raises a large number of issues. I think you would be better off consulting with three or four reputable and experienced criminal defense lawyers. I wish you the best.

NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS MEANT AS, NOR INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE. THE LAW IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND INFORMATION DISCUSSED IN THIS BLOG CAN BECOME OUT-DATED WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME. IF YOU HAVE A LEGAL ISSUE AND NEED LEGAL ADVICE, CALL 623-936-1901 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL LEGAL CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY.