Dual Citizenship

I have Indonesian and US Citizenship. I plan to get married in Indonesia using my Indonesian Citizenship. Will I be able to apply a I-130 for my spouse in the future?. Thank you in advance for any information anyone can provide.

or apply an Immigrant Visa for my spouse in the future?. Thanks.

1. Yes.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Yes, why wouldn't you?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Yes. As far as the US is concerned, you are a US Citizen only.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics