DS160 Primary Occupation Field?

Rochester, NY |

My mother is applying for visitor visa. She is a homemaker but as part time she gives tuition to students. She is a tax payee. What should she mention as primary occupation in DS160 form?

If she is a part-time tutor, she can check "other" and write that in.

This response is provided for informational purposes. No attorney-client relationship exists unless we have a signed agreement. For more information, please click on my profile to find my phone number and email address.

Your question is unclear ; you should consult an excellent attorney in a private confidential consultation to determine issues regarding filling out any forms with DOS or USCIS. It is not clear what "giving tuition" to students means. If you are unsure have an attorney help you, and do not try to fill any forms out by yourself. An attorney will suggest perhaps an addendum or way to make your answer clear accurate and complete.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication.

Read the instructions to the form.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.