Skip to main content

Ds-230 immigration

Florida |
Filed under: Immigration

What does "course of study" mean?
The paper i'm filling out tells me to "List below all educational institutions attended" I only went to elementary,middle, and high school, so I listed the names and then it askes me "course of study" it also gives me very little space. Does anybody know what I write down in that space? should I just put academic I have no idea what to put.

Attorney Answers 2


You can answer, general or commercial or business or academic. Any of these are fine.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful


Elementary , middle and high school you can respond 'general studies" to.
It just means what course you took.
Good luck.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics