Drug Paraphernalia charge.

Asked about 4 years ago - Rockford, IL

I got caught with an already used pop can on me and got arrested for drug paraphernalia. Now I am soon to be 17 and it is my first offense ever for anything. So will I just get away with a fine or will it be more than that?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael J. Helfand

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . You have no prior record, and that can work to your advantage. However, I'd still get an attorney to see you through this. Experienced criminal defense attorneys know the system and how to negotiate, so if any alternative to conviction is possible, they can help you get it. If you'd like the name of a local criminal defense attorney in Rockford, feel free to give me a call. 1-800-517-1614. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,297 answers this week

3,156 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,297 answers this week

3,156 attorneys answering