Skip to main content

Drs ignored me and serious symtoms before it could leave me damaged and cripple. i want to sue

Newark, NJ |

I had told Drs over and over and prudently reported traumas and serious symptoms to the for years. that could lead to stroke and other. i began to have seizure like stroke like symptoms. i got to Drs on time with swelling legs and brain damage and other. i was abused stone walled or other. the last episode a few weeks ago left me unable to speak , and almost blind and brain damaged. i have not recovered. l i lost my talent a miracle life and i can not smile and damaged below damaged intelligence. im lost. i want justice.

Attorney Answers 10

  1. Speak with an attorney who handles medical malpractice cases.

    We can be reached at 215-545-2201. Our firm has lawyers licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and in the Federal Courts of those states. The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

  2. If you want to bring an action then it is important that you consult with an attorney versed in medical malpractice as soon as possible. The fact that this appears to have been going on for some time is only working against you. Get your records and make an appointment with an attorney right away.

    Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Any response given here is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change appropriately.

  3. You need to talk with a malpractice attorney in your area as soon as possible.

    This information is provided for general purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created with the furnishing of this advice. Attorney licensed in North Carolina only.

  4. You must meet with a medical malpractice attorney immediately as there is a statute if limitations.

    Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

  5. There is no way to tell if you have a potential claim from the facts you present. The connection between "serious symptoms" and traumas "for years" and stroke seems tenuous at best. If you feel strongly that you were the victim of negligence you need to consult with an attorney from your area who handles medical negligence cases. If that lawyer is interested in investigating your claim, he/she will gather your records and have them reviewed by a medical expert to determine if the standard of care was breached in your treatment and if any such breach was a substantial contributing factor to your condition.

    If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.

  6. You should consult with a medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible.

  7. You can have a Newark malpractice lawyer investigate. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a top-rated Avvo lawyer close to your home with a low contingency fee. Good luck.

  8. Agreed speak to and get a free consultation from an experienced AVVO attorney who practices medical malpractice.

  9. Only one thing to do. Speak with a local medical malpractice attorney to investigate your claim.

    Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.

  10. I cannot begin to imagine your frustration and anger at what you have experienced. I am very sorry. You should immediately contact a medical malpractice lawyer for a free consultation. Find someone who has substantial experience and resources in terms of handling these kinds of cases. S/he will speak with you and help you determine whether you have a potential case.

    I am a medical malpractice, catastrophic accident and wrongful death attorney based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. For a free consultation call 800-876-5299 or contact me through Avvo. I am licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, California and West Virginia. Anything posted on Avvo is educational in nature and is not meant to serve as legal advice. Viewing my posts on Avvo does not form an attorney/client relationship.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics