Drs ignored me and serious symtoms before it could leave me damaged and cripple. i want to sue

Asked 12 months ago - Newark, NJ

I had told Drs over and over and prudently reported traumas and serious symptoms to the for years. that could lead to stroke and other. i began to have seizure like stroke like symptoms. i got to Drs on time with swelling legs and brain damage and other. i was abused stone walled or other. the last episode a few weeks ago left me unable to speak , and almost blind and brain damaged. i have not recovered. l i lost my talent a miracle life and i can not smile and damaged below damaged intelligence. im lost. i want justice.

1. Yolanda Navarrete

18

Answered . You must meet with a medical malpractice attorney immediately as there is a statute if limitations.

2. Craig A. Post

17

Answered . If you want to bring an action then it is important that you consult with an attorney versed in medical malpractice as soon as possible. The fact that this appears to have been going on for some time is only working against you. Get your records and make an appointment with an attorney right away.

3. Jennifer H. Seate

17

Answered . You need to talk with a malpractice attorney in your area as soon as possible.

4. Philip Anthony Fabiano

16

Answered . There is no way to tell if you have a potential claim from the facts you present. The connection between "serious symptoms" and traumas "for years" and stroke seems tenuous at best. If you feel strongly that you were the victim of negligence you need to consult with an attorney from your area who handles medical negligence cases. If that lawyer is interested in investigating your claim, he/she will gather your records and have them reviewed by a medical expert to determine if the standard of care was breached in your treatment and if any such breach was a substantial contributing factor to your condition.

Pro

14

Answered . You can have a Newark malpractice lawyer investigate. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a top-rated Avvo lawyer close to your home with a low contingency fee. Good luck.

6. John M O'Brien

Pro

15

Answered . You should consult with a medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible.

7. Samuel Cohen

14

Answered . Speak with an attorney who handles medical malpractice cases.

8. David A. Papa

9

Answered . Agreed speak to and get a free consultation from an experienced AVVO attorney who practices medical malpractice.

9. Lee Alan Thompson

9

Answered . Only one thing to do. Speak with a local medical malpractice attorney to investigate your claim.

10. Dennis M. Abrams

Pro

1

Answered . I cannot begin to imagine your frustration and anger at what you have experienced. I am very sorry. You should immediately contact a medical malpractice lawyer for a free consultation. Find someone who has substantial experience and resources in terms of handling these kinds of cases. S/he will speak with you and help you determine whether you have a potential case.