Driving record after ARD completion? I have fulfilled my obligations of the ARD program nearly two years ago. Two questions...

Altoona, PA |

When will this be removed from my driving record and is there any way to speed the process up? I hear conflicting information about 10 years to never. Can someone please shed some concrete information on this. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

It will remain on your record for 10 years. The process cannot be sped up.

Sorry, that is one of the negative aspects of the ARD program that very few people tell you about.

It will remain on your DMV Record, for ten years. Further, if an individual is charged with another DUI within this ten year period, It will be a second DUI offense.

I agree with my colleagues that even after completion of the ARD program this will remain on your driving record for 10 years. It can be expunged from you criminal record which is completely seperate.

Traffic tickets topics