Dr got reports (bloodwork)at least once /year for 4 yrs. Each report had warning in boldface that I have CKD. She never told me.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Kapolei, HI

All the while she and her referral docs prescribed medicines that are harmful to the kidney. I obtained my medical record this year and discovered these reports. Very upset, I demanded an explanation. The admin of the health center completely cut off my medical services because he said I represented the threat of a lawsuit. This action has caused my much stress and difficulty. The same admin staffer, 5 years ago responded to my complaint and police report of sex assault in his ER by a doctor who already had weapons and drug convictions! He called me a liar. He damaged my reputation in the community and made it difficult for me to get treatment. Now he has cut off my healthcare to further "punish" me for reporting the crime Please advise? I teach on-call. I wll respond to any communication.

1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

1

Answered . See a med mal injury attorney