Dose it affect you if u apply for deferred action policy and getting govt help?

Houston, TX |

for example food snap and medicaid no tanf? just for child(ren) that is (are us citizens. thx for great advice

1. You are going to have to spend a little more time and a few more words explaining the situation.

This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer. You are not my client. You cannot rely on my response to your question. My response to your question is probably worth exactly what you paid for it. You don't get to sue me for anything. If you'd like to sue me, well you have to hire me first. Here's how you can hire me! #1 Call: 1-888-463-2843 #2 Email: david@davidcarrierlaw.com #3 See me on TV! www.woodtv.com - go to the Ask the Expert tab! #4 Listen to my radio show (2 full hours every week!) www.woodradio.com - go to the podcast section.

2. I agree with my colleague that your inquiry isn't clear, but low income persons often can get legal advice on government aid from a local legal services office. Lawrence Friedman, Bridgewater, NJ. Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the ABA approved National Elder Law Foundation, former Chair NJ State Bar Association Elder and Disabilities Law Section, Member Board of Consultors of NJSBA Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Section, Vice Chair Special Needs Law Section of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and Master of Laws (L.L.M.) in Taxation from N.Y.U. School of Law.

3. Yes-Please repost with mor information.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Elder law topics