DON'T NEED A DRIVERS LICENSE ( he travels not drive )

Belfast, NY |

please look into the blacks dictionary of law, he doesn't use the highway for commerce, i.e (bus driver, taxi driver, delivery driver.... he merely Travels to collage thats a big difference than to Drive, because i doubt he's getting paid to drive.... (common law beats statues every day of the week)

1. Pardon me, but. What?? If one operates a motor vehicle, key is in the ignition, he is driving and needs a license. For hire, may require a different class of license.

2. Driving a car or any motor vehicle is driving! One needs a driver's license to drive whether for personal or commercial purposes. Stop reading dictionary and use common sense. You also do not pose a question.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. If someone is driving on his or her own property, they do not need a drivers license. If a person drives on the public streets, then they are required to have a valid drivers license, insurance, plates, etc. The law beats violators every time.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Traffic tickets topics