Don't have the money to pay for my seat belt ticket. I already requested an extension on the appearance date.What else can I do?

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I've looked into setting an arraignment date, but I wouldn't be able to get out of work. Can you pay for a ticket BEFORE your arraignment date (if i chose to go that route)?

1. David Jon Pullman

2

Answered . You can pay your ticket at any time or you can ask the court to convert the fine into community service hours.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

Answered . I believe you can go to clerk's window and pay fine.

3. Barry Franklin Poulson

2

Answered . Just go pay. Some is better than none; more is better than less.