Domestic Violence TRO for harassement/threat. My x is trying to play victim for immigration purpose for his conditionagreen card

San Francisco, CA |

After I filed for police report against my x's threat that if I mess up his docs, he will make me pay for it before leaving the county. After seeing my police report, he goes and files TRO against me for harassment/threat. I called the hearing because I am 9 hours away to hear the accusation, so now the hearing is in 2 weeks again. During the hearing, the judge mentioned 3 things to me: threatening to go to immigration to report him for marriage fraud, threatening his parents, opening a website on his behalf. For immigration threat, the judge said to my x that he can not make me stop from reporting him anywhere as it's free speech. For parent threat, the judge simply asked me about it after my husband mentioned that, to which i replied that his parents lived in russia and dad died 7 months

, then my husband moved to another issue..he said that I told him that I will open up a website on his behalf to say that he married me for green card. The judge then said 'that's harassment!" to open up a website on his behalf! The thing is that I told him that I will open a website and tell my story of how he duped me....but why is this harassment. Also, i just found an email from him in April where he insulted me and threatened me..his exact words "whore...would've kill you" so can I use this against him. Our communication have been via phone and emails...the kill comment he made to me via email. Thanks.

What's your question?

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

I did add more info..sorry. Would appreciate if you can look at it again.

Theodore John Murphy

Theodore John Murphy

USCIS has a fraud detection unit. The San Francisco office has one call them and provide theninformation to them.

You did not complete/get to your question

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

It seems like your issue of the website is actually more properly classified as libel or slander. I have edited the classification - hopefully attorneys who practice in this area will be able to respond. As to his threat to kill you, if you feel you are in any danger please contact the police. Good luck

To get an answer to a question, you must first pose the question. You have not done so.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.