Skip to main content

Domestic Violence/Battery Charge

Tampa, FL |

I have evidence that a no contact order in a domestic violence/battery charge that is still open has been violated, who do i report this to in Tampa FL, the judge or state attorney office

Attorney Answers 1


State Attorney

Mark as helpful