Does we need re-send the I-485 if my husband will become citizen?

My husband is Permanent Resident. In 2010 my husband sent I-485 petition for me( I enter U.S with Visa and Mexican Passport),Now he will become citizen in May,16,2013,but We need to know if we have to Re-send the I-485 form AGAIN and pay the amount AGAIN? How long I can become a permanent resident? Thank you so much :)

Concuerdo con mis colegas. Siempre que asegurando inmigración lo beneficia es conveniente trabajar con un abogado experimentado de inmigración. Si usted no puede proporcionar uno, puede calificar para la ayuda de sus servicios legales locales. El uso de un notario sólo llevará a consecuencias infelices. Sus acciones pueden ser consideradas el crimen de UPL y su promsies es superficial porque en la realidad ellos no pueden recomendar para usted a USCIS.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

No. You should consult with an immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

By seeking the services of a real and competent immigration attorney, and not one of those crooked "consultants" that dog your community..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration