Does the mother have to agree to the termination of the fathers parental rights?

Supply, NC |

the mother after fifteen years decided that she needed child support for her daughter. paternity tests were taken and my husband found out he was the father. She doesnt want the father to have anything to do with the daughter she just wants the support and medical insurance. What are his rights?

1. I understand your concern. Sometimes, the issues confronted are so very specific that it is almost impossible, if not entirely impossible, for an attorney to give you a reading on the issues that confront you by way of a summary posting on an internet site such as this. I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but it is my humble opinion that you will need to obtain a consultation with an attorney to further explore the specific circumstances behind your question.

I truly wish you the best.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.

Child custody topics