Does the constitution state that there can and will be limitations to the free exercise clause?

Dayton, OH |
Filed under: Civil rights

I'm doing some research about the freedom of religion, this seems to be the main question to it. I realize the courts has put a hold on the free exercise clause when endangering someone else's natural rights. To what extent will the courts declare a religious act unconsitutional? I have read the lemon test, but with my lack of knowledge about that "lingo", I don't understand what is exactly being said; so if you would translate that for me also.

Volumes have been written already on the subject, hundreds of websites examine every aspect of the matter, and avvo is a Q/A forum for folks with real legal problems/issues.

Recommend you pursue your studies on through wikipedia, or one of the many websites (such as this one ) for your studies

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights