Does texas have make my day laws?

Gainesville, TX |

I need to know if texas has make my day laws and what exactly that consists of. I have has my life threatened on 3 different occasions and called the cops. They don't do anything or even file a report. I even have witnesses. The same person has told my 2 oldest daughters that she will murder me. I have posted no tresspassing signs all over my property and told her repeatedly that she is to stay off my property. She continues to come w my ex husband every week. She is on drugs and I fear for my life and the lives of my family. Again, the cops won't make her leave or even file a report. I need to know my legal rights. Do I have the right to protect me and my family?

1. You have the right to protect yourself and family ofcourse, but verbal threats alone are not enough to use force. I suggest finding local attorney who is experienced with laws regarding self-defense, defense of others, defense of property.
    If cops don't do anything, go to the DAs office. The Cooke county DAs office in Gainesville can be pretty accessible and reasonable.

BEST ANSWER I got....I hope I was HELPFUL!

2. You have right to protect yourself and your family.

Good Luck! Leslie Barrows, The Barrows Firm, P.C. looks forward to protecting your rights! We have offices in Colleyville, Fort Worth and Trophy Club to serve you 817-481-1583.