Does pay period on paystub matter while answering h1 transfer RFE or paydate?

Austin, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

I am planning to join company B on h1 transfer receipt on 1st feb. my paystubs of company A has pay period which is one month before . So , paystub of 15th jan has pay period of 1 st dec to 15th dec . So if I get a RFE on let's say feb 20 asking to submit latest paystub , will we submit company B ' paystub ?
Once I resign Company A on 31jan after getting 31jan paystub , it will not process my feb paystubs , so I will have a gap of 1 month on pay period . Should I worry about it ?

1. Generally speaking this shouldn't be a worry.

2. Pay period does not matter.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. give them both paystubs and explain what happened. don't worry.

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.