Does my husband qualify for a green card

Visalia, CA |

He got deported once 4 years ago and before that immigration got him and told him to leave voluntarily and he did and i want to know if he qualifies and how will spend for the whole process

More information needs to be given before a proper answer can be given. Did he return? Are you a U.S. citizen wife? Has he departed the country twice (once deported, the other voluntarily)? Did he enter without a visa? I highly recommend that you speak with an attorney to discuss your options.

Whether your husband qualifies for a green card depends on why he was deported among other things.

If he was deported you need to evaluate admissibility issues. For example if he was deported based on an aggravated felony conviction chances are little for any relief. You will need to sit with a lawyer and discuss all surrounding facts before anyone can really advise on this matter.

Recommended articles about Immigration