Does my country of birth(NEPAL), make my GC application faster?

Edison, NJ |

I am a indian citizen, have indian passport but born in NEPAL.

Yes, much faster. See the Department of State Visa Bulletin -- Nepal falls under the Worldwide category. Check out EB-3 (skilled or Bachelors) and EB-2 Masters or Bs + 5 years experience.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration Law

2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108 | (619) 299-9600
Fax: (619) 923-3277
website: www.immigrateme.com

Former Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law

Do you have Nepali citizenship as well? If you are a citizen of Nepal, some categories will go faster. You have not specified what category beneficiary you are. For India (as well as Mexico, China and the Philippines) some categories move slower than other countries because of the country limit on the number of visas available per year. So, the answer to your question depends on whether you can claim Nepali citizenship and to which category you belong.

Not enough information. In order to get your question answered you have to ask a question first in a form, which would render it understandable. You also need to provide information sufficient to make a reasonable and intelligible suggestion. I cannot answer your question on the information provided. The answer to your inquiry depends on the information not in your post.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Birth certificate topics