Does my applying for food stamps affect my husbands immigration process, even though we have not started it yet, but will soon?

Asked over 1 year ago - Wenatchee, WA

We have been together for 5 years and have a 2 year old little boy

1. Barbara A Marcouiller

Pro

5

Answered . You may need a cosponsor. I recommend you consult with a qualified experienced immigration lawyer

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Not if you secure a co-sponsor who is not on welfare and meets the financial guidelines for sponsoring a household your size (and his/hers).

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . It will most likely require that you find a co-sponsor.