Skip to main content

Does medicaid pay to untie tubes

Reno, NV |

Im 32 and want to get my tubes untied me and my husand want another child

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Probably not unless it is medically necessary. You may want to ask your doctor or contact Medicaid.

If you would like a free consultation, call me at 702-823-3333.


No, and it costs 5-10k, but see if you can work out a payment plan or surgery financing


I should hope not at a policy level--for Medicaid to pay for an elective surgery that will cause future medical bills to someone that needs help paying them would be outrageous.

And the big picture aside, this is elective surgery, which Medicaid doesn't cover.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer