Does McDonald's have a policy for promotional raises?

Asked over 1 year ago - Henderson, NV

Working at McDonald's, I was promoted to Crew Trainer on July 19, 2012. I was then promoted to Shift Manager on November 16, 2012. I received a promotional raise for the Crew Trainer position on December 9, 2012, which was my ending pay (as I left the job earlier this month on May 5, 2013). Not only was my Crew Trainer raise delayed for five months, but I never received any promotional pay for working as a shift manager for five months. I want to take legal action. I have documentation of my certificates and promotions, but I cannot find anything in writing for McDonald's pay scale/raise policies (I don't believe they ever made such a thing available to me). Thank you profusely for your time.

1. Richard Edmund Hawkins

Pro

Answered . A employer policy that isn't provided to the employees likely isn't a contract. Unless there is a contract, there is no "right" to the wage.