Does Massachusetts have a form for responding to a Domestic Relations Summons and Complaint

Asked almost 2 years ago - Boston, MA

I was served with a Domestic Relations Summons regarding paternity.
I see that Massachusetts has forms for the Summons and the Complaint for Support Custody-Visitation.
Is there a form to answer this??

Attorney answers (2)

  1. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I am not familiar with and publicly available forms for answering complaints, but I believe tha following link will be helpful in creating your own:
    If you plan to submit an Answer you should also consider offering counterclaims within the same document. Answers and counterclaims are not all that important in the Probate and Family Court, but if you want to make your position clear and more importantly, wish to raise issues of your own, without objection, then it is a good idea.

    This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should speak to an... more
  2. Answered . No.
    Call me with any questions

    henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- (978) 749-3606.
    Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

    Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

34,011 answers this week

3,726 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

34,011 answers this week

3,726 attorneys answering