Does Massachusetts have a form for responding to a Domestic Relations Summons and Complaint

Boston, MA |
Filed under: Summons and complaint

I was served with a Domestic Relations Summons regarding paternity.
I see that Massachusetts has forms for the Summons and the Complaint for Support Custody-Visitation.
Is there a form to answer this??

1. I am not familiar with and publicly available forms for answering complaints, but I believe tha following link will be helpful in creating your own:
    http://www.masslegalhelp.org/children-and-families/probate-and-family-court/the-answer
    If you plan to submit an Answer you should also consider offering counterclaims within the same document. Answers and counterclaims are not all that important in the Probate and Family Court, but if you want to make your position clear and more importantly, wish to raise issues of your own, without objection, then it is a good idea.

This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should speak to an attorney for further information.

2. No.
    Call me with any questions

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
    Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.