Does I-485 status on website disappear after being approved??

Baltimore, MD |

Yesterday I checked my I-485 status USCIS website, and it was marked decision. (It has been marked as decision since 15 days ago. I stated that the review has been completed and the decision will be mailed.) Today I tried to check my status (and my family status), they are all gone. Does that mean that my I-485 has been approved???

IT APPEARS: At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NSCS 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information. To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number.

1. No. It means they have a glitch.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. It should not.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. No and No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.