Does having tattoos affect getting a green card or becoming a citizen?

Las Vegas, NV |

I live in Nevada have some tattos but my record is as clean as can be and I don't have any gang related tattoos

I would agree re: gang affiliation, don't forget other possible grounds of inadmissibility, Neo-Nazi tattoos, communism, etc type of tattoos; see the questions on the I-485 application and this will give you some idea of the type(s) of affiliations

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication in any way. Consult a competent immigration attorney preferably one who is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

No. This is not an issue unless the tattoos look like gang tattoos. This can cause a delay. Hopefully, you know the difference. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Yes it can if the tattoos are gang associated.

Recommended articles about Immigration