Does FL have case or statutory law allowing a damages suit against a neighbor that has convinced a 30+ year spouse to desert?

Lakeland, FL |

Spouse left without warning and moved in with a more affluent younger man two doors away. He befriended both of us while scheming to convince her. Apparently she didn't have the character to remain moral under such enticement. The desertion has caused loss of financial support, marital relations, anguish and all that comes with such careless behavior. I am interesting in counter suing spouse in divorce and suing him for all of the loss he has inflicted.

As Kid Creole said "you can have her" let her be she is not worth the b.s. In California there is no such right. try looking up alienation of affection florida law. The concept is generally misfavored in Modern Courts.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.