Does FL have case or statutory law allowing a damages suit against a neighbor that has convinced a 30+ year spouse to desert?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lakeland, FL

Spouse left without warning and moved in with a more affluent younger man two doors away. He befriended both of us while scheming to convince her. Apparently she didn't have the character to remain moral under such enticement. The desertion has caused loss of financial support, marital relations, anguish and all that comes with such careless behavior. I am interesting in counter suing spouse in divorce and suing him for all of the loss he has inflicted.

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . As Kid Creole said "you can have her" let her be she is not worth the b.s. In California there is no such right. try looking up alienation of affection florida law. The concept is generally misfavored in Modern Courts.