Does DEA agents have the right to get personally involved abusing their powers in a DV claim when there was no evidence of it?

Asked 11 months ago - Charleston, SC

without a warrant in hand, how can they just simply harass, then get a judge to sign a warrant the next day claiming their suspect resisting arrest .as for as the DV charge it was proving to be false. How does one pursue damages here when multiple witness seen dea having their AR15's with lasers aimed into all windows of a house when only a grandmother and her four year old great grandson were sleeping. Attorney general seems to have deaf ears on these matters.

The only thing I can think of was my spouse spouted to dea agent friend, that I just cashed out my 401k and was paying cash for a home. instead she wanted it. perhaps they wanted their cut too

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . You presented a one sided self-serving version of events--the law enforcement version would need to be understood in order to give you a meaningful answer.

2. John Douglas Lloyd

Pro

Answered . You could talk with an attorney who handles civil rights claims. It does not sounds like this case would get far though.

3. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Answered . I agree that more facts are needed and from both your and the law enforcement perspective to arrive at any reasonably intelligent opinion.