Does Connecticut have a law similar to New York's Article 78?

Troy, NY |

In New York State, lucrative, tax-generating economic development projects can be delayed, even terminated, by the mere threat of an Article 78 proceeding brought by a not-in-my-backyard (NIMBY) project opponent, even if the general population approves of the project. Does CT have a similar law in effect enabling citizens to challenge a decision made by a town council or a planning board to move forward with a given project?

You should post this in the Ct. forum to get a complete response, but yes, CT has its own version of Article 78, whereby a planning board or municipalities decision can be challenged. I do not practice in NY, but I know this because 1) every state has some version of the law and 2) in Connecticut a challenge to a inverse condemnation case made it to the U.S. Supreme Court, where I believe it was held that Community beautification was a reasonable basis for a municipality to take a resident's land and sell it to a developer.